The Psychonauts’ Guide to Bad Trips – Advice to the Permatripper as Well as the Novice Psychedelics Beginner

The cautionary tale that inspired this article comes from a fellow traveler who shared their unsettling experience on Reddit after accidentally ingesting what was likely an NBOMe compound, a dangerous synthetic psychedelic. Their harrowing journey was marred by physical discomfort, terrifying visuals, and lasting perceptual disturbances, serving as a sobering reminder of the risks associated with these powerful substances.